Bennett Jones is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been admitted to the partnership. They serve clients from our offices throughout the firm and represent a cross section of our practice areas, including corporate, litigation and dispute resolution, regulatory, and tax.
- Joey Blinick – Commercial Litigation
- Melissa Dimilta – Intellectual Property Law
- Sarah Harper – Corporate, Commercial and Securities Law
- Jessica Horwitz – International Trade, Customs and Regulatory Law
- Oliver Loxley – Capital Markets and Securities Law
- Jared Mackey – Tax
- Tim Myers – Energy Regulatory, Utilities and Rates, Environmental, Aboriginal, and Surface Rights Law
- Michael Shakra – Insolvency and Restructuring Law
- Sophie Virji – Tax Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Congratulations and welcome to the partnership.
About Bennett Jones
Bennett Jones is one of Canada's premier business law firms and home to 500 lawyers and business advisors. With deep experience in complex transactions and litigation matters, the firm is well equipped to advise businesses and investors with Canadian ventures, and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world.