Oliver Loxley focuses on debt and equity capital markets, securities law matters, lending transactions and other forms of corporate finance. He represents issuers, underwriters, financial sponsors, lenders and investors in domestic and international transactions.
Oliver's recent experience includes initial public offerings, debt issuances (high yield and investment grade) and convertible notes transactions—often with a significant cross-border component—for prominent companies, investment banks and private equity firms. He also regularly acts on restructurings, liability management transactions, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic matters.
Examples of Oliver's experience include:
- Initial purchasers of airline's C$850,000,000 secured high yield notes offering.
- Mountain Province Diamonds in its issuance of US$195,000,000 of 9.000% Senior Secured Second Lien Notes due 2025.
- Initial purchasers of satellite company's US$150,000,000 high yield notes offering.
- Borrower in its US$400,000,000 credit agreement with alternative lenders.
- The Watermill Group in the financing of its acquisition of Weston Forest Products Inc.
- Underwriters of automotive company's US$2,875,000,000 convertible notes offering.
Prior to joining Bennett Jones, Oliver practised at a leading international law firm based in New York.