One of the most important management habits for career success and resiliency is regular attention to building relationships. Mentors, role models, sponsors, feedback providers and coaches can help us connect, gain support, develop and excel in our careers.
Join Bennett Jones and our expert speaker:
for a BJA professionalism series course which will focus on:
- The importance of developing excellent intra and inter-personal skills;
- The critical impact of sponsorship and mentorship;
- How to find and win the confidence of sponsors;
- How to get better constructive feedback; and
- The impact of culture on career advancement.
This event is not being offered as a ON24 webinar.
Date: Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Registration/Buffet Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Course: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m
Location: Bennett Jones LLP, 1 First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, 34th Floor, Toronto ON M5X 1A4
CPD Credit Information
Total CPD: This program contains 1.5 Professionalism Hours
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Upper Canada. For more information on the session or to attend, please contact Regina Goldis at 416.777.6506 or GoldisR@bennettjones.com.