The 2019 Bennett Jones Lake Louise World Cup Business Forum takes place on November 29 at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise. In its 17th year, this exclusive event brings together business and thought leaders to engage in discussions on current issues, while supporting some of the world's greatest athletes in the first Audi FIS Ski World Cup downhill and super-G races of the ski season and the only World Cup ski race outside of Europe to join the ranks of the famous Club 5 Ski Classics.
Focused on the theme Leadership in Uncertain Times, this year's program features leading figures in business and government to discuss the challenges of leadership in the current environment.
"The economic, political and societal forces that are shaping our world are generating complex problems for our business and political leaders," says Perry Spitznagel, Vice-Chairman of Bennett Jones. "Our ability to understand these trends and to formulate appropriate and constructive strategies to respond to them is critical to our individual and collective well beings."
Business Forum speakers for 2019 include:
- Jason Kenney | Premier of Alberta
- Edward Sims | President & CEO, WestJet
- Christy Clark | Former Premier of British Columbia
- David Dodge | Former Governor of the Bank of Canada
- Vivian Krause | Researcher & Writer
- Sean Willy | President & CEO, Des Nedhe Development Corporation
- Dr. Karen MacNeill | Founding Partner & Chief Product Officer, headversity
- Mary Moran | President & CEO, Calgary Economic Development
- Adam Legge | President, Business Council of Alberta
Bennett Jones is the title sponsor of the Business Forum. Deloitte, ATB, Willow Park Wines & Spirits, Calgary Stampede, Lake Louise Ski Resort and Calgary Economic Development are key sponsors of the event. Find out more at lakelouisebusinessforum.com.
About Bennett Jones
Bennett Jones is one of Canada's premier business law firms and home to 400 lawyers and business advisors. With deep experience in complex transactions and litigation matters, the firm is well equipped to advise businesses and investors with Canadian ventures, and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world.