Bennett Jones acted as lead counsel to Field Trip Health Ltd. in the spin-out of its drug development and medical clinics businesses into two independent public companies, Reunion Neuroscience and Field Trip Health & Wellness, by plan of arrangement. The spin-out transaction was supported by a private placement financing led by Oasis Management Company.
Reunion Neuroscience Inc., a global leader in psychedelics focused on the next generation of molecules and conducting advanced research on plant-based psychedelics, remains listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market and Toronto Stock Exchange.
Field Trip Health & Wellness, a global leader in psychedelic therapies with health centres across North America and Europe, is listed on the TSX Venture Exchange.
More details are available in Reunion's press release.
- Jeff Kerbel, Marshall Eidinger, Corey Yermus, Blanchart Arun and Biancha Jacob-Okorn (M&A)
- Alan Gardner and Joseph Blinick (Securities and Commercial Litigation)
- James Morand and Hennadiy Kutsenko (Tax)
- Kim Lawton, Lisa Kakoske and Adam Shumka (Capital Markets)
- Dominique Hussey and Shelby Morrison (Intellectual Property)