From left: Kwang Lim, Andrew L. Jeanrie, Preet K. Bell, Jeremy A.J. Russell and Ranjeev S. Dhillon.
Bennett Jones LLP is pleased to announce that five lawyers have been admitted to the partnership. They are based in the firm's Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver offices.
“The admission of five new partners is a testament to the firm's ability to produce such talent, and to the character and quality of the individuals themselves,” says Hugh MacKinnon, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Bennett Jones. “We welcome each of them to the Bennett Jones partnership.”
Bennett Jones’ new partners are:
- Preet K. Bell, Toronto, Complex Legal Issues and Opinions
- Ranjeev S. Dhillon, Toronto, Corporate Commercial
- Andrew L. Jeanrie, Toronto, Real Estate Development and Infrastructure
- Kwang Lim, Vancouver, Corporate and Securities
- Jeremy A.J. Russell, Calgary, Financial Services and Corporate Commercial
About Bennett Jones
Bennett Jones is one of Canada's premier business law firms and home to over 380 lawyers and business advisors in nine offices. With exceptional experience in complex cross-border and international transactions, the firm is well equipped to advise foreign businesses and investors with Canadian ventures, and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world.
Media contactPeter Zvanitajs
Senior Communications Advisor
T: 416 777 6128 | C: 437 999 6214