Lexpert magazine has named five Bennett Jones partners among Canada's premier cross-border litigators in its 2008 Guide to the U.S./Canada Cross-border Litigation Lawyers in Canada.
This year's leading lawyers from Bennett Jones are:
- Jeffrey S. Leon (Corporate Commercial, Class Actions and Securities Law)
- S. Richard Orzy (Insolvency & Corporate Restructuring Law)
- Darrel H. Pearson (International Trade)
- John F. Rook, Q.C. (Competition Law)
- Lenard M. Sali, Q.C. (Corporate Commercial, Class Actions and Securities Law)
Derek Bell, a partner in the litigation department, was also named one of Lexpert's "Litigation Lawyers to Watch."
The guide, published annually by Lexpert, is a key information source for U.S.-based legal counsel and is based on annual survey research performed by the Lexpert research team. For more information, please visit Lexpert's website.