Wednesday, November 28, 2018
Please join David Dodge, former Governor of the Bank of Canada, as he and his colleagues in our Governmental Affairs & Public Policy group present the Bennett Jones Fall 2018 Economic Outlook. They will share their insights on the outlook for Canadian business in light of developments in government economic and trade policies at home and abroad.
Topics of discussion include:
- factors expected to shape global and domestic economic performance over the next three years;
- key risks to the economic outlook;
- trade policy developments post-USMCA;
- critical issues of enhancing the trajectory of Canadian productivity growth;
- and implications of these topics for government and business investment.