The Bennett Jones Cybersecurity group and a panel of insurance and security experts discuss emerging patterns and threats in cybersecurity. Topics of discussion include:
- What common mistakes and assumptions do companies make in implementing a cybersecurity plan?
- What are the critical elements of a cyber plan that are often ignored?
- How do I know if my company is doing everything it should be?
- What surprises are there about the potential exposures arising from a breach?
- What potential pitfalls of cyber insurance exist, and how to avoid them?
Gary Solway, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
Robert Beggs, CISSP, Founder and CEO, DigitalDefence
Jacqueline Detablan, Vice President, Regional Professional Liability Manager, AIG
Ruth Promislow, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
Michael Whitt, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP