Please join Bennett Jones for an informative session discussing corporate governance best practices.
Date: Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Time: 12:00pm – 1:30pm. Lunch will be served from 11:45am
Place: Bennett Jones' Toronto Office, 1 First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, 34th floor
CPD Credit InformationTotal CPD: 1.5 credit hours, including 0.5 hour toward professionalism content
New Members: 1.5 credit hours
Presented by: Barry Reiter, leader of the Director Protection and Corporate Governance practiceBarry Reiter, leader of the Director Protection and Corporate Governance practice
- the roles of directors – sources of directors' duties
- board committees – standing and special
- mandates and position descriptions
- when to get worried, and how
- directors' and officers' protection – indemnities and insurance
Presented by: Ruth Promislow and John van Gent
- document retention, and maintaining the security/integrity of documents
For more information on the session or to attend, please contact Bennett Jones Events.