Joshua Foster is a restructuring and insolvency associate. Joshua is rapidly developing his practice focus in the financial restructuring of distressed companies in formal proceedings under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act, Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and Canada Business Corporations Act. In addition to acting as counsel for distressed companies, Joshua has acted for Court-appointed monitors, receivers and proposal trustees in a variety of insolvency proceedings.
Joshua's recent public engagements include the following:
- Counsel to the debtor in Allied Track Services Inc.
- Counsel to the Court-appointed Monitor in RGN-National Business Centers, LLC
- Counsel to the debtor in PharmHouse Inc.
- Counsel to the Proposal Trustee in RGN Ontario XXXIV Limited Partnership and RGN Ontario II Limited Partnership
- Counsel to the Court-appointed Monitor in McEwan Enterprises Inc.
Prior to joining Bennett Jones as an associate, Joshua summered and articled with the firm.