David Dodge is featured in A Strategic Reboot for Canada to Get Going of Veritas Investment Research Fact-Finding Video Conferences.
In conversation with Anthony Scilipoti, David discusses:
- the economic backdrop heading into 2021;
- what Canada should do to improve our economic positioning with the Biden administration;
- the danger in the federal government building up excessive debt;
- how to address Canada’s productivity problem; and
- why China's currency will overtake the U.S. dollar as the global currency this decade.
He says, "We need the foreign earnings that we’re going to get from oil and gas. We absolutely need those foreign earnings to be able to buy the green equipment (windmills, electric motors, batteries, smart electric grid equipment) which we don’t produce in this country."
Subscribers can watch the recording here.