Sabrina Bandali is a panelist on the American Bar Association’s CLE webinar on the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on international supply chains. She is joined by panel members from the United States and United Kingdom as they discuss:
- business interruption and force majeure claims;
- closure orders and related logistics challenges;
- government procurement issues;
- the handling of the pandemic in the UK and the EU;
- the international trade constraints and opportunities for businesses; and
- the aftermath – the longer term impacts of the pandemic on international commerce.