Jennifer Miller and Simon Foxcroft present on "Occupational Health and Safety Issues in Construction: Key Issues for Managing Risk" for The Osgoode Certificate in Construction Law – National Edition. Jennifer and Simon discussed:
- the current OHS environment, Western Canada;
- understanding due diligence;
- accident and investigation response;
- key roles and accompanying liability under OHS laws for construction projects in Western Canada;
- appreciating supervisory responsibility; and
- OHS management considerations specific to Alberta construction projects.