Luke Morrison is a featured speaker on Canadian Lawyer’s webinar on Guiding Clients Through Difficult Contract Law Challenges in the COVID-19 Era. Luke and the other panelists will discuss how clients may be contractually exposed, what steps they or a counterparty can take if unable to perform and how to mitigate risk should contracts not be fulfilled. Topics on the agenda include:
- Identify and discuss the top contractual challenges for organizations.
- Prioritizing contracts at risk for disruption. What are the greatest risks to organizations?
- Force majeure clauses—how does one invoke? What if a contract does not include it?
- Anticipating disruptions—how to minimize impacts and alternatives to avoid disruption?
- Discuss various options when there is a contract dispute?
- How will COVID-19 impact contract relationships beyond the pandemic?
- What should organizations include in future contracts to better manage impacts?
- Participate by submitting your most pressing legal questions to a panel of experts.