James Heelan is a program chair at the Advocates' Society Evidence for Litigators program held on February 8, 2023 and March 2, 2023. Program topics include:
- evidence update: what every trial lawyer needs to know;
- top tips for handling hearsay and other objections at trial;
- live demonstrations of key skills featuring experienced members of the bench and bar;
- common evidentiary pitfalls and how to avoid them; and
- do's and don'ts from the bench on how to present your evidence effectively and efficiently.
Find out more about the program here.