George Reid appears on The News Forum's legal affairs show Canadian Justice to share his insights on the legal implications of the global supply chain shortage. He discusses:
- how the labour shortage is adding to the pressure;
- why the strains on the supply chain make it susceptible to other shocks, such as weather;
- the challenge of getting people in and out of countries, in addition to goods;
- the importance of good relationships and open communication between purchasers and suppliers;
- what the future of just-in-time delivery might look like; and
- protectionism and how it is working at cross-purposes with the coordination and cooperation needed right now in international trade.