Bennett Jones is on the shortlist in 11 categories for the 2021 Benchmark Litigation Canada Awards. The awards celebrate the leading litigators and most impactful disputes across Canada and recognize the firms and litigators who have performed exceptionally at both local and national levels.
As a firm, Bennett Jones is nominated for:
- Alberta Firm of the Year
- Ontario Firm of the Year
- Class Action Firm of the Year
- Construction Firm of the Year
- Energy/Resources Firm of the Year
- Securities Firm of the Year
Bennett Jones' lawyers are nominated for:
- Alberta Litigator of the Year – Munaf Mohamed
- Class Action Litigator of the Year – Michael Eizenga
- Energy/Resources Litigator of the Year – Blair Yorke-Slader
- Securities Litigator of the Year – Robert Staley
- Trial Lawyer of the Year – Blair Yorke-Slader
This year's Benchmark Litigation Canada Awards winners are set to be announced in a virtual ceremony scheduled for Wednesday May 12, 2021. Benchmark Litigation provides law firm and lawyer rankings based on extensive interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists and their clients as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.