Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is rapidly evolving, creating material opportunities and risks. In response, regulators and governments are working fast to catch-up, define, create guardrails and implement controls. To navigate this quickly changing environment, Corporate Counsel and Executive Teams need a robust understanding of this transformative technology and the legal frameworks in which it operates.
The Association for Corporate Counsel and Bennett Jones hosted this event and explored the critical role Corporate Counsel plays in guiding organizations through the AI journey, ensuring compliance and fostering innovation. The discussion focused on the practical approach needed, including:
- understanding AI, and the evolving law seeking to govern it;
- fostering a culture of informed AI adoption and adherence to legal standards;
- strategies for effective collaboration between Corporate Counsel, Executive Teams and Technology Departments;
- risk management and governance frameworks; and
- best practices for navigating the rapidly evolving legal and regulatory landscape.
This webinar aimed to equip Corporate Counsel and Executive Teams with the knowledge and practical frameworks necessary to harness the potential of AI while mitigating associated risks. Your roadmap to understanding and leveraging AI begins here.
If you have any questions, please contact the events team.