Friday, June 07, 2019
Cybersecurity represents one of the biggest risks to cannabis organizations today. Increasingly, cyberattacks are focused on cannabis organizations given the sensitivity and value of the information they hold. A failure to prepare for cyberattacks and data breaches can be devastating for your business and your directors.
Join our panel of experts for a discussion on key risk management issues, including:
- Are you compliant with your privacy regulatory obligations?
- What additional protections are needed for medical patient information?
- Guidance from the Privacy Commissioner that directly impacts cannabis organizations
- How to advertise while being compliant with your privacy obligations
- Personal liability for board members: how it can happen and what you can do to avoid it
- Are your trade secrets safe?
- Automated systems and the impact of malicious invaders
- Risks from third-party vendors
- 10 key steps to improving your cyber hygiene
- Impact of third-party contracts