John Rawlins is an intellectual property and technology lawyer who regularly advises clients on the management and commercialization of their intellectual property. John’s experience includes reviewing, drafting, negotiating and advising on:
- intellectual property and technology licensing and assignment agreements
- employment, consulting and master service agreements
- the intellectual property-related terms of major commercial transactions, including disclosure documents in the context of public offerings
- the value in, and validity of, entities' underlying intellectual property in the context of proposed mergers or acquisitions
- trademark applications and office actions
Prior to joining Bennett Jones as an Associate, John both summered and articled with the firm.