In this program held at the Calgary Telus Convention Centre, Duncan Card presented on the most recent and important changes in technology transactions for 2008 and 2009. Sessions included:
- An overview of business and legal context for technology contracting changes and trends
- The 20 technology contract terms that are the new normal
- Technology procurement trends – Latest developments in public and private sectors
- Corporate governance in technology contracting alert – What the CIO and VP of procurement don't know… yet
- Translating recent case law trends into technology contract's terms and conditions
- 2008 technology trends case study – Health sector IT and Business Process Upgrading
The program was designed for in-house counsel, CIOs, IT executives, project managers, senior IT consultants, procurement managers and compliance officers.