Ranjan Agarwal speaks on a panel on Growing Diversity in the Workplace: Leadership & Solidarity Beyond the Statements at Osgoode Hall Law School. The event is presented by Asian Law Students Association and South Asian Law Students Association.
The panel will discuss:
- community building and solidarity;
- taking up, holding and sharing space;
- challenging status quo in the profession;
- practicing anti-racism and anti-oppression;
- mentorship and networking from the margins; and
- reimagining and rebuilding the legal profession.