Maureen Ward speaks on What’s New? Surprising Trends in Multi-Jurisdictional Fraud Schemes, Funding—and Emerging Obstacles to Asset Tracing and Recovery at C5's 10th Edition of Fraud, Asset Tracing & Recovery in Miami.
The international panel discusses anticipated (and unanticipated) developments and evolving fraud schemes that span the globe and:
- changes in how law firms, consultants and forensic investigators are working together in the current environment;
- trends in enforcement and recovery actions across multiple jurisdictions;
- COVID related fraud schemes that include the Paycheck Protection Program, Interest-Free Business Loans, and Personal Protective Equipment;
- tracing and recovering the proceeds from corruption in COVID related emergency public contracts; and
- the consequences of continued disruptions and lingering delays affecting discovery requests, arbitration and court proceedings.