Claire Kennedy moderates a special edition of the U of T Faculty of Applied Science & Engineering’s Disruptors & Dilemmas speaker series. Bennett Jones is the presenting sponsor of this free virtual speaker panel.
The View from 2025: Q1 21C will look at the innovations and challenges in technology, law, healthcare, and the economy, from 2000 onward. Claire will lead the discussion on what has been achieved as we approach 2025 and the end of the “first quarter” of the 21st century, and if Canada is going in the right direction.
Claire is Chair of University of Toronto’s Governing Council.
Registration information is available on the University of Toronto website.
- Co-Founder & CEO, Maple
- University Professor, Metcalf Chair in Environmental Law
- Faculty of Law, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Novel Optimization and Analytics in Health
- Director, Centre for Analytics and AI Engineering (CARTE)
- Professor, Department of Mechanical & Industrial Engineering, University of Toronto
- Canada Research Chair in Behavioural Science and Economics
- Director, Behavioural Economics in Action Research Centre (BEAR)
- Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto