The globalization of business has created a sophisticated, complex, and competitive environment. In order to be successful, businesses must be innovative, and the best way to ensure the development of new ideas is through a diverse and inclusive workforce. Therefore, diversity must be a key factor in recruitment strategy to attract and retain top talent.
Join Bennett Jones and our expert speaker:
for a BJA professionalism series course which will focus on:
- Key cultural and diversity principles for effective interviewing;
- How to apply selection criteria to remove barriers in selecting diverse talent;
- What is bias and how it manifests in recruitment;
- Understanding your own cultural lens and how it impacts on interviewing; and
- How to make decisions about candidates where bias is minimized.
This event is not being offered as a ON24 webinar.
Date: Friday, September 19th 2014
Registration/Buffet Lunch: 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Course: 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m
Location: Bennett Jones LLP, 1 First Canadian Place, 100 King Street West, 34th Floor, Toronto ON M5X 1A4
CPD Credit Information
Total CPD: This program contains 1.5 Professionalism Hours
This organization has been approved as an Accredited Provider of Professionalism Content by the Law Society of Upper Canada. For more information on the session or to attend, please contact Regina Goldis at 416.777.6506 or GoldisR@bennettjones.com.