Please join Bennett Jones and guest speaker, Trevor Currie, to discuss how to impress an audience.
Time: Lunch 12:00 – 12:30 pm and Session 12:30 – 2:00 pm
Speaker: Trevor Currie, Founder, Podium Consulting
Description:" Speakers who consistently impress audiences follow a proven process. The Podium
Method™ sets out the five steps that you can use to prepare to speak from the boardroom
to the conference hall:
• Profile your audience’s needs based on seven key considerations
• Focus your objectives by answering three questions
• Frame your remarks for logic and build compelling content
• Create visuals to support, not distract from, your presentation
• Deliver to engender confidence
The program includes case studies and examples from law to illustrate the ideas and
motivate you to apply them. It also features hands-on skills-building exercises."
LSUC Credits: 1 hour 30 minutes Professionalism
Location: 100 King St. West, 34th Floor
For more information on the session or to attend, please contact Justine Moller at 416.777.6447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.