Lori Sterling writes a two-part C.D. Howe Institute intelligence memo on what the next phase of Canada’s economic recovery will look like. In Part Two she examines transitioning pandemic-related relief programs for business. She looks at the:
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS);
- Canada Emergency Commercial Rent Assistance (CECRA);
- Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA);
- Regional Relief and Recovery Fund (RRRF);
- Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP); and
- Large Emergency Employer Financing Facility (LEEFF).