Now in its fourteenth year, the Business Forum is one of the premier events of its kind in Canada. This year's focus is the Business of Politics: The Changing Nature of Democracy.
Keynote speakers include:
- David Dodge, Former Governor of the Bank of Canada
- Kirstine Stewart, Chief Strategy Officer, Diply GoViral
- Kevin Chan, Head of Policy, Canada, Facebook
- Hon. John Manley, President &CEO, Business Council of Canada and Former Deputy Prime Minister
- Ian Anderson, President, Kinder Morgan Canada
- Hon. Rona Ambrose, Interim Leader of the Conservative Party of Canada and Leader of the Official Opposition
- Rex Murphy, Broadcaster & Author
For more information on the Bennett Jones Lake Louise World Cup Business Forum, visit bennettjonesbusinessforum.com.
About Bennett JonesBennett Jones is one of Canada's premier business law firms and home to over 380 lawyers and business advisors in nine offices. With exceptional experience in complex cross-border and international transactions, the firm is well equipped to advise foreign businesses and investors with Canadian ventures, and connect Canadian businesses and investors with opportunities around the world.
Media contactPeter Zvanitajs
Senior Communications Advisor
T: 416 777 6128 | C: 437 999 6214