September 26, 2018
Join Ranjan Agarwal at the Ontario Bar Association Program on Motions in Law Proceedings. Ranjan will be discussing when to bring a motion and how to resolve mistakes. His session explores:
- when motions are appropriate/strategic;
- common motion/common orders sought;
- ex-parte motions;
- summary Judgment motions;
- proactive steps to avoid unnecessary motions against your client; and
- oral hearings vs. in writing.
Ranjan will close the program with a panel discussion on practical tips on preparing motions for each particular practice area and courthouse—different procedures for different locations and discussions of mistakes made and lessons learned.