Wednesday, October 19, 2022
With the rapidly evolving landscape of ESG, stakeholders are navigating the emerging legal and compliance issues that arise from the transformation of information management systems.
In this webinar, our industry experts examined:
- the importance of ESG and the ability to effectively report on ESG activities;
- an environment/regulatory point of view;
- a securties/financial point of view;
- a privacy point of view—CPPA changing the game; and
- the CIO's approach to reporting risks.
Watch this webinar on the frameworks and key steps necessary to manage the risks of ESG reporting and compliance.
It is essential that corporate decision makers view ESG objectives as an integral part of their strategy. In an environment of emerging ESG regulation, disclosure and other business considerations, Bennett Jones recognized the complex position of CIOs as they build, defend and sustain multi-faceted ESG policies and practises that are integral to their long-term business strategies.
To learn more about the CIO's role in ESG, please visit Bennett Jones' ESG and the CIO: Transforming Management Information Systems hub for ongoing content and updates in this dynamic field.