Thursday, April 12, 2018
Please join us on Thursday, April 12 to network with colleagues and hear the latest insights from the Institute for Gender + the Economy (GATE). Enjoy lunch while GATE MBA Fellows share their research on some of the most complex diversity-related challenges today. Hosted by Bennett Jones, this event is part of a series brought to you by the Dean’s Society, an exclusive category of The Rotman Annual Fund. Moderated by Sarah Kaplan, Distinguished Professor of Gender + the Economy, and Director of GATE.
- “Business case for diversity in the workplace” with Vanessa Ko
- “Experiences of sponsors – How sponsorship can increase the representation of women at the executive level” with Ria Dutta
- “Perceptions of MBA applicants” with Hilary Partner
- “Female experiences in engineering programs” with Mark Vaz
- “Making curriculum more inclusive” with Fatima Saya