The Bennett Jones Cybersecurity group and a panel of insurance and security experts discuss emerging patterns and threats in cybersecurity. Topics of discussion include:
- What common mistakes and assumptions do companies make in implementing a cybersecurity plan?
- What are the critical elements of a cyber plan that are often ignored?
- How do I know if my company is doing everything it should be?
- What surprises are there about the potential exposures arising from a breach?
- What potential pitfalls of cyber insurance exist, and how to avoid them?
Martin Kratz Q.C., Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
Ruth Promislow, Partner, Bennett Jones LLP
Lionel Cochey, Information Security Governance, Risk Management & Compliance - Information Technology, Bennett Jones LLP
David Gray Vice President, Jones Brown