Sharon Singh moderates the Resource Ministers’ Roundtable at the 19th Annual BC Natural Resources Forum. Key provincial ministers discuss today’s challenges and tomorrow’s objectives as British Columbia’s economy recovers from the impacts of COVID-19. They will also address the pivotal role that resource industries will play in restoring the province’s economic prosperity.
- Hon. Katrine Conroy: Minister of Forests, Lands, Natural Resource Operations and Rural Development
- Hon. George Heyman: Minister of Environment & Climate Change Strategy (and Minister Responsible for Translink)
- Hon. Ravi Kahlon: Minister of Jobs, Economic Recovery and Innovation
- Hon. Bruce Ralston: Minister of Energy, Mines & Low Carbon Innovation (and Minister Responsible for the Consular Corps of BC)
- Hon. Murray Rankin: Minister of Indigenous Relations & Reconciliation