Marissa German offers clients over 14 years of estate planning and administration experience.
Marissa advises clients on matters including:
- preparation of wills, trusts, enduring powers of attorney and personal directives;
- obtaining Grants of Probate and Administration;
- advising clients who act as an executor, trustee, attorney or agent on their duties and navigating contentious issues;
- advising beneficiaries of a trust or estate of their rights; and
- guardianship and trusteeship matters including obtaining court orders.
Previously, Marissa gained experience at a regional law firm and a national trust company.
Marissa is the President of the Estate Planning Council of Calgary, a TEP member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), an Executive member of the Canadian Bar Association Wills and Trusts section and a member of the Law Society of Alberta. Marissa is a frequent presenter on estate planning and estate administration topics.