January 28, 2021
ESG is a complex issue impacting numerous aspects of corporate decision-making in Canada and around the world. To help understand what ESG means for your business, Bennett Jones hosted a three-part webinar series to help define and drive ESG within your organization. Our ESG leaders discussed practical implications and strategic considerations in key areas:
- January 21, 2021: Session 1 | What Is ESG and Why It Matters to Your Business
- January 28, 2021: Session 2 | Risks, Opportunities and Implementation—Part I: Corporate Reporting, Climate Change and Environment
- February 4, 2021: Session 3 | Risks, Opportunities and Implementation—Part II: Employees, Indigenous Communities and Project Management and Approvals
This series was moderated by Vancouver Managing Partner, Radha Curpen, and included a diverse panel of Bennett Jones lawyers.
Session 2 Panellists and Topics:
- Thomas McInerney: Climate Change/Transitioning to a Low Carbon Economy
- Sarah Gilbert: Environment and Sustainability
- John Piasta: Corporate Reporting
Bennett Jones provides complete ESG-related advice using our deep knowledge and wide experience garnered from advising clients on domestic and international business law relating to corporate governance, securities disclosure, corporate reporting, environmental law, climate change, indigenous relations, project development, supply chain management and crisis management. For more information, please see the Bennett Jones ESG practice page.
If you have any questions, please contact the events team at email@example.com.