We are seeking an International Business Development Analyst to assist our Senior Manager, International Business Development. To excel in this role you will have an innate sense of curiosity and a drive for continuous improvement. You will thrive in a fast-paced, demanding environment, and be passionate about data gathering, analysis and reporting.
International Referral Tracking and Analysis
- Track data relating to referrals, trips and initiatives.
- Communicate with lawyers and assistants to ensure data quality.
- Prepare reports, charts and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint and other dashboard tools.
- Support the inbound and outbound referrals process.
Support of International Business Development Initiative
- Work directly with the Senior Manager, International Business Development on researching, planning, scheduling and execution of the firm's international business development strategy.
- Coordinate meetings and social engagements for conferences and business development trips, including liaising with international firms, calendar management and resource provision.
- Maintain the firm's intranet pages relating to international strategy, ensuring that information remains current, reports are uploaded, and resources are updated as needed.
- Support post-trip reporting with materials and report uploads.
- Maintain research on markets and firms.
- Provide reports to support the firm's international markets initiative.
- Oversee maintenance of information related to international contacts in our CRM.
- Assist with ad hoc reports.
- Post-secondary education in Business, Finance, Law, Library Information and Technology or related field
- Experience in a legal or professional services environment is an asset
- Curiosity with a persistent drive to expand knowledge
- A strong team player; demonstrates a positive work ethic
- Superior technical knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook and an aptitude for learning new software
- Excellent organization and time management skills and capable of handling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical, creative and critical thinking – connect dots between projects and identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop cross-functional relationships within the department and throughout the firm.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including a high attention to detail
- Maintains professionalism, confidentiality and discretion
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Bennett Jones is committed to providing accommodations throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act, 2005. If you require accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.