We are currently recruiting for the following role in our Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton or Vancouver office:
The Senior Developer will be responsible for dealing with all layers of a modern web app using a Microsoft stack and be the key resource in migrating, maintaining, and creating solutions in Microsoft Azure. The role will also include, helping to develop cutting-edge solutions to complex IT problems, and collaborating with a wide array of legal and support professionals within a fast-paced environment that values the ability to "get things done".
- Maintain, enhance, and create a variety of internal and external-facing web applications using .net 5.0 and Microsoft SharePoint 2019+
- Develop and maintain integrations between internal and 3rd party applications
- Incorporate best practice in software development and share knowledge within the development team
- Respond quickly to support tickets, error reports, and enhancement requests to provide technical solutions to complex problems
- Work as a project resource on a variety of projects to implement and customize various software systems
- Software development (5 years+)
- Azure DevOps/Development experience (Certification preferred)
- Experience developing ASP.NET Core, SharePoint in the Cloud in production.
- Experience developing Angular 11+ applications in a production environment.
- Experience with MS SQL Server via EF Core in production.
- Experience with CI/CD (Github Actions, Azure Pipeline, etc), Mediatr, Bootstrap, and Git.
- Experience with unit and integration testing (Cypress, NUnit, etc.)
- SharePoint 2019 Online experience (MS Teams integration would be an asset)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Highly motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable working in a team or individually
- Available for overtime (as required)
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Bennett Jones is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our firm members. Effective October 1, 2021, Bennett Jones will require all Firm members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with public health guidance, prior to entering the workplace, attending a firm sponsored event, attending at a client's workplace or travelling on firm business. Bennett Jones welcomes applications from all applicants, including applicants who may requires a specific accommodation because of a disability or another protected ground. Any applicant requiring accommodation during the application process should contact email@example.com.