- Accurate and timely processing of vendor invoices into the accounting system
- Ensure coding and approvals for vendor invoices are accurate, consistent and complete
- Upload credit card data through Generic Importer into accounting system
- Process Vendor set-up information into the accounting system
- Reconciliation of vendor statements
- Answer Accounts Payable queries from staff and vendors
- Act as back-up to team members
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Team Lead
- Prior Accounts Payable experience is considered an asset
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume environment
- Demonstrates good judgment and professionalism
- The ability to communicate effectively with staff and vendors
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Bennett Jones is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our Firm members. Effective October 1, 2021, Bennett Jones will require all Firm members to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, in accordance with public health guidance, prior to entering the workplace, attending a firm sponsored event, attending at a client's workplace or travelling on Firm business. Bennett Jones welcomes applications from all applicants, including applicants who may requires a specific accommodation because of a disability or another protected ground. Any applicant requiring accommodation during the application process should contact email noted above.